Let’s Encrypt Let’s Encrypt is a certificate authority that provides free certificates. It is an automated process designed to eliminate the current complex process of manual creation, validation, signing, installation, and renewal of certificates for secure websites. Other RapidSSL certificates are valid for 1 to 3 years and the certificate […]
1. Login to cPanel 2. Under Advanced section, click WHM icon. It will redirect to your WHM account.
1. Login to WHM. (Only the root user has this privilege) 2. Click on ConfigServer Security & Firewall under Plugins. 3. Then find Search for IP. 4. Enter the IP address and click on Search for IP. 5. Then you will get the results as follows: 6. If you want to […]
1. Login to cPanel 2. Under the Domains section, click on Aliases. 3. Enter the domain name that you want to add. 4. Then click on Add Domain. 5. You will get a confirmation message as follows.
1. Login to cpanel 2. Then click on Addon Domains icon under the Domains section. 3. Fill the required field. 4. Once you have entered the details, click on Add Domain. 5. Then you will get a confirmation message as follows:
1. Login to WHM 2. Go to Account Functions, and then click Manage Account Suspension. 3. Select the account that you need to suspend. 4. If you want to provide the reason for account suspension, then type the reason in Reason (if suspending) text box. 5. Then click on Suspend […]
1. Login to WHM. 2. Then click on Password Modification button under the Account functions. 2. Select the account for which you wish to change the password. 3. Enter the new password in the Password field. 5.You can also use the Password Generator option to get a strong password. 6. […]
1. Login to WHM 2. Click Terminate an Account option from Account Functions. 3. Select the account that you want to delete. 4. Then click on Terminate.
When a visitor accesses a directory (rather than a page) on your web site, the browser typically displays the directory’s index page. If no index page exists, the browser displays a list of the files in that directory. The Index Manager enables you to control how directories on your website […]
MIME types relay information to the browser about how to handle file extensions. MIME types can allow visitors’ browsers to handle new technologies as they become available. To add new MIME types to your web server, please follow the below steps: 1. Login to your cPanel account from Bigscoots client […]